- What is the difference between a Volume Licensing and Box Licensing?
- What am I buying?
- What will you send me in the mail?
- How long will shipping take?
- I need this license today, can you email me my license codes?
- I lost my license codes, can you help me?
- Can I add licenses that I didn't purchase through Productive to my account?
- I only need one license; can you sell me licenses under five?
- I need over 49 licenses; can you give me a discount?
- How do I pay for my licenses?
- Why shouldn't I buy these licenses directly from the manufacture?
- Will I be seeing an invoice?
- Why is a Trade Reference form required?
- What happens if I let my maintenance expire and I want get back on it?
- What are the manufacture technical support phone numbers?
- I am not sure if this software will work in my environment, can I talk to someone and verify compatibility?
- Can I trial the product before I purchase?
- Can I go live with the product from my trial after I purchase?
Q: What is the difference between a Volume Licensing and Box Licensing?
A: Box licenses are sold in large retail chains across the country. They are primarily intended for Home end-users that only need one or two copies of the software. Volume Licensing is intended for businesses or organizations that have a need for numerous licenses. Due to the high quantity of licensees ordered, Volume Licensing has lower prices than box licensing. Also, most volume licenses can be managed from one console, rather than from each computer.
Q: What will you send me in the mail?
A: Most software publishers provide their license keys electronically, but if you do need a physical media kit, we can send one. We will also be sending you either a paid invoice, if you paid by credit card, or an invoice for payment if you were extended terms.
Q: How long will shipping take?
A: The average order takes approximately one week. We receive your licenses from the publisher in 2-3 days and ship it to you that very day, which takes 2-3 days to deliver.
Q: I need this license today, can you email me my license codes?
A: We recommend that you install the trial version of the product. After you receive your full-license key codes, you can go live directly from your trial. Contact us if you have any questions.
Q. Can I add licenses that I didn't purchase through Productive to my account?
A. Absolutely. Please contact your Account Executive for more details.
Q: I only need one license; can you sell me licenses under five?
A: Existing customers have an Account Executive available to discuss available options.
Q: I need over 49 licenses; can you give me a discount?
A: With volume licensing there are price breaks depending on the number of licenses you are buying. Call us toll free 800.726.4099 and an Account Executive can help match your needs with an appropriate level of volume license breaks.
Q: Why shouldn't I buy these licenses directly from the manufacture?
A: These software publishers do not directly sell their products. They have a reseller channel set-up so that we can give you the individual attention that you deserve. The manufacture provides technical support for their products, but all purchasing goes through the reseller of your choice.
Q: Why is a Trade Reference form required?
A: For new customers to receive payment terms from us we need you to provide us with your trade references. Up front payment is also accepted in the form of a credit card or check if trade references are not possible. You can download the file here.
- Attachmate: 206-217-7000
- AVG: 978-735-2434
- CA Storage: 800-225-5224
- EventTracker: 877-333-1433 x2
- Kaspersky: 866-323-4801
- Sophos: 781-494-5800
Q: I am not sure if this software will work in my environment, can I talk to someone and verify compatibility?
A: Yes, Call us toll free 800.726.4099 and a specialized Account Executive can assist you and offer technical advice.
Q: Can I trial the product before I purchase?
A: You can download a trial version on anyone of our product pages.